Our aim is to provide the best vision care possible with unconditional service respecting everyone’s dignity
The Yonge Eye Centre provides a full scope vision care, starting with an eye examination using the latest state of the art technology. Our optometrists in Toronto specialize in overall eye health including contact lens fitting, eye degenerative issues to vision aids. When you want the best optometrist in Toronto, contact Yonge Eye Centre at (416) 922-2020
• Complete eye examination, which evaluates ocular health,
systemic and ocular medications, the refractive conditions of
short- or far-sightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
• The teaming of the two eyes (Oculo motor status) is
evaluated, a condition which can cause ocular fatigue
• Dry eye and eyelid conditions
• Macular degeneration and glaucoma evaluation
• Specialised applications for computer needs, as well as other; environmental requirements
• Contact lens fitting for soft, rigid and special design needs
• Expertise in rigid, gas permeable and hard lenses
• Treatment of ocular diseases
• Spectacle dispensing of all current lenses digital and non
• Frame dispensing including most name brands
• Prism correction for double vision
• Pediatric examinations
• Low vision aids
• Sports correction and protection for the eyes.
The practice is equipped with state of the art eye examination equipment including automated surface analysis of the front of the eye (Topography), automated refractors, retinal and corneal digital photography, ocular coherence tomography (OCT ), ultrasound (A and B scan), corneal thickness measurement (pachymetry), automated visual field testing (Humphrey ), as well as measurement requirements for pre-cataract surgery.
Visual Field Analysis
Fundus Digital Camera
Ocular Coherence Tomography
© EYEKNOW CENTRE 2015